Image Map

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Boggle Fun Freebie

My students are having a blast playing Boggle. I created a bulletin board to use for the game and change the letters each week. The students play the game during their work work time of Daily 5. When we have a few extra minutes during the day, we play the on-line interactive version. If you want it for your class, I have it as a freebie on TpT. Just click on the picture below. Hope you and your kiddos have as much fun as my class has been having playing Boggle!


1 comment:

  1. I have seen a lot of great bulletin boards used for a class Boggle game, but not a lot of recording sheets to go with them. Thanks for sharing yours! I'm having a great time reading your blog, too :)
    Kaylee
    http://basketofbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete