Image Map

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Delays

Sometimes delays are good and sometimes not so good!  I think delays are what I have been stuck aggravate consumed with lately.  The two hour delays because of weather have been great.  Only thing bad about it is I get up at 5 am, and the call comes an hour later.  No big deal, but an extra hour of sleep would have been appreciated just a little.  Bad part, missed planning time.  Sitting on the couch doing nothing is a good thing too.  Another huge delay I have been really aggravated with is my camera's SD card got stuck.  I tried for 2 weeks to wiggle, pry, yank, scream, pray, and wish it out of the camera.  No luck!  Do you know how many pictures fit on a SD card????????  A lot!!!  I mean many years!  Not just school, but my family photos too.  NYC pictures, birthday pics, fun and silly stuff, and don't forget those photos you wonder why you took.  But I wanted them all!!!  Finally, I used a leprechauns screw driver to break into my camera.  Twenty-three pieces and eight mini screws later, I got the SD card out!!!  Go me!!!  I guess I could share some of the photos I planned on uploading, but they seem so old.  Maybe another delay and I will.  I need to go get ready for this delightfully delayed day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment