Image Map

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Help with Math Centers


My brain is on overload.  For some reason, something that should be so simple is causing me to be very OCD.  I need your help!  Really I do.  How and where do you put your centers for the year?  I purchased some fantastic math centers from TPT and have the copies and student materials all ready for the 10 centers.  I just don't know where I am going to put them and how I am going to display them for the students.  This is where your advise would be appreciated (pictures even better).  Where do you put your math centers in your room?  How do you display them?  What do you put the materials in?  I have thought about in file folders taped with fun duct tape and hanging them on a bulletin board.  Please share your ideas!  Thanks a million!

Happy Teaching!
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment