Friday, July 6, 2012

Summer Slump and Monster Glyph

The summer slump has hit me!  All the things on the to do list that need to get finished (or should I say started) are still there.  My to do list seems to be getting longer and longer.  I need to get motivated!

To Do List:
Home
Paint bathrooms
Clean out office
Yard Sale or take items to Goodwill

School
Summer School
Calendar
Bulletin Boards
Lesson Plans for the first week - started :)
Common Core pacing guides for math and ela

I did stop procrastinating and made a glyph for my students to complete the first week of school.  My classroom theme is monsters, so I had fun trying to create a craftivity for them.  Thought I would share it just in case any body else is doing a monster theme. 







Enjoy!
Diane

3 comments:

  1. I love your monster glyph!

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane!!! I'm so glad you found my blog and left a comment that led me here! I'm always happy to find another 2nd grade blog to follow and am SUPER excited about finding someone else doing a monster theme!! This glyph is too cute and a glyph was on my "to-do" list! Thanks so much for sharing it!

    Looking forward to chatting and sharing more through our blogs. :)

    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness

    ReplyDelete