Image Map

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Falling into Fall with Fun Learning Activities

Finally Fall has arrived.  I just wish the temperature outside would cool down some.  I can't wait for leaves to change colors and begin falling.  I have been making some new items for the season.  Check out my tpt sale.  Some of these items are free.  If you stop by my store please follow me so you can get updates on products and get the latest things when I upload them.  Remember everything is 20% off this weekend only.  Happy Fall Y'all!

Here a few Fall items that I have created! 

Join the Fall Linky Pary with 2nd Grade Pad!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog. So cute! I'll defintely have to look at some of your fall stuff. Come and vist my blog sometime. Thanks for all of you WONDERFUL ideas!

    The 2nd Grade Surprise
    http://the2ndgradesurpise.blogspot.com

    -Jeannie

    ReplyDelete