Image Map

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Fabulous Fall Fun


Are you ready for Fall? I just love Fall for many reasons. Living in North Carolina (close to the mountains) I love the Autumn Leaves Festival, Apple Festival, watching the leaves change colors, and of course all the wonderful fall treats made from pumpkins. One of my favorite recipes is Pumpkin Dip. I blogged about it a few days ago.
 

Since then I thought what fun it would be to have a Fabulous Fall Linky Party. To link up is easy as one two. Just share...

1 - Your favorite things about Fall

2 - Share a Free Fabulous Fall Activity
 

I have all ready shared many reasons why I like Fall so here goes my Fabulous Fall Freebie. I saw a bulletin board on pinterest and now can't find it. That board was my inspiration for this activity. The bulletin board was a big piece of candy corn. The students were filling in adjectives to show why they like Halloween. So I created my own activity for my class to do with it. I hope you can use it.




 

 Link up and join the Fabulous Fall Fun


 

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute idea! I pinned it so it goes viral! LOL! Thanks for sharing.

    Ѽ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete