Image Map

Sunday, November 25, 2012

30 Degrees Outside and Have You Heard???

This morning it was 30 degrees outside!  It was COLD!  I want Fall to stick around and Winter to stay away for a bit longer.  After the early service at church, my daughter and I stopped at DD for some hot chocolate.  It was YUMMY!  Later in the day, it inspired me to make this quick literacy unit for my class.  It is just a few fun items that you can use in centers, writing, and it is FUN!



Oh one last thing, have you heard the news?  Of course you have, I am sure your cart is full for the fabulous TpT Cyber Monday and Tuesday Sale.  Everything in my store will be 20% off.  Plus the 10% off if you use code CMT12.  That is 28% off!  I can't wait to make all my purchases!
Happy Shopping!!!
Photobucket
Thanks to the 3am Teacher for the link up! 



1 comment: