Image Map

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Who is counting? and the Week's Plan

14 1/2 days left with students...but who is counting?

How many days do you have left?  Do you and your students count it down in any special way in your classrooms? 

This week my goal is to try to stay in a normal routine.  I am planning a few fun activities but thinking maybe a mellow week will help before all the festivities begin.  We are starting the How to Decorate a Christmas Tree Writing Unit. 



Also, I am doing book reviews, Get Wrapped Up in a Good Book.  Mrs. Winston shared this last year.  My kids loved it.  Also, we are making elves!  Math Wire has some great glyphs, and I love the Elf Glyph

I am also preparing my Hot Chocolate Unit to do with my kiddos.  I will be using several things!  I will share more soon after I get everything planned. 

Have a good week!  Only 14 1/2 days....

No comments:

Post a Comment