Image Map

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The week in pictures!

We had Fun in Second Grade and learned lots of things!
 
I thought I would share some of the fun activities we accomplished last week.  I just wish I would remember to snap some more photos. 
 
Elf Glyph

Love his face!  Such an artistic student!

All I Want for Christmas - Santa Writing

Flat Stanley - travels around the world! 


Parent/Family Gift bags that the kids made.  Aren't these Rudolph bags adorable!
 
Easy craft - simply cut a curve at the top of the bag; fold the bag; add antlers, eyes, and a nose.
Inside the bag are coupon books the students created, reindeer food, and an ornament.

Get Wrapped up in a Good Book Bulletin Board - Reading Reviews
 
This is a surprise! 
We made our family gifts on Friday.  I will snap a few photos of the completed product and post later.  The kiddos were so excited about this activity.
 
 
I hope to take more pictures today and tomorrow! 
Blessings to you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment