Image Map

Friday, December 28, 2012

Organizing

 
Here is to organizing my classroom in 2013.  I have some things started but I really like how neat and colorful these two ideas I found on pinterst.  Click on them to go to the original pin. 

Pinned Image
This is an old dresser!  What a great idea for math manipulatives and craft supplies.
 
Pinned Image
 Love the colors and clean look of this.  Cute idea with the board too!


My classroom library (pics below) had a little bit of a makeover a while back.  Hopefully I can continue to finish it this year.....fingers crossed!

 
 
I need to label these!  :(



I did come across a wonderful blog recently and it is all about organizing, helpful hints, and such!

Buttoned Up
Click to check it out! :)

 
  

1 comment:

  1. I would never have thought to use an old dresser as a bookshelf or storage for manipulatives. What a creative idea. Thanks for sharing!

    Jennifer
    Elementary School Garden

    ReplyDelete