Image Map

Monday, March 10, 2014

Don't Get Pinched

Tis the season to celebrate the little mischievous green guy!  I love this time of year.  Yes, it probably has to do with my last name.  Shamrocks, clovers, leprechauns, Ireland....do I have to give any more hints.  St. Patrick's Day is such a fun day.  This year my class will be participating in Projects by Jen.   My class will be taking part in the St. Patrick's Day Project.  We will be doing several activities with Lucky Charms.  We will also be using many of the activities in my St. Patrick's Day Literacy Activities.

St. Patrick's Day Fun Literacy Activities

I am also thinking about incorporating another engineering challenge and have the students make traps to catch the leprechaun.  It is a free activity on TpT.

Leprechaun Trap: Engineering Challenge Project ~ Great STE

I think we may write about this too using my How to Catch a Leprechaun Writing Unit.

How to Catch a Leprechaun Creative Writing
I have high hopes that all my kiddos will wear green!  What are you planning for St. Patrick's Day?



No comments:

Post a Comment