Image Map

Friday, March 14, 2014

Fluttering and Hopping

I can't wait to expand our study on life cycles after spring break.  Yes, we have a few weeks before it will arrive, but I thought planning now would save me time over spring break.  I love studying butterflies and frogs.  I have created a couple writing activities I will be using:  The Life Cycle of a Butterfly and The Life Cycle of a Frog.

The Life Cycle of a Butterfly Writing Activity
The Life Cycle of a Frog Writing Activity

I also found this awesome resource from Amy Lemons on tpt.  I will be using it too!

Frogs and Butterflies {Life Cycle Fun!}

I have also loved making symmetrical painted butterflies in the past.


I know my class will love exploring life cycles more and watching our caterpillars become painted lady butterflies.  I can't wait!!!

Come on Spring Break!!!

1 comment:

  1. We are starting them too! Can't wait the kids always love this. Like your idea of the symmetry butterflies!

    ReplyDelete