Image Map

Monday, January 21, 2013

Presidents and Love Is...

As I watched the 44th President take the oath again today, I began to think about the activities coming in February,  Presidents Day and Valentine's Day.  I am beginning a unit on biographies next week and will focus on Washington and Lincoln to begin.  As the study continue, I am going to let the students select a biography to read. Then we are going to complete a timeline and research paper.  I created some fun literacy activities to use with the presidents in centers during this time. I also have another writing activity early finishers may complete, If I Were President.





I also started thing about planning Valentine activities.  I created Love Is...Valentines Literacy Activities to use in centers too.












No comments:

Post a Comment