Image Map

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Snowball Fight Linky!



Who does not enjoy a good SNOWBALL FIGHT?  This got me thinking about what other fun winter things do you do with your students or family.  I thought it would be fun to host a linky to share some stories and/or winter activities that you do. 

My kids love it when we have snow!  Sometimes we get it once a year or maybe twice if we are lucky.  One Valentine's Day, we had a delay because of snow.  After lunch, I had all the kids bundle up and we headed out side.  I had them pack their best snowball.  Then I stood still so they could all throw the snowballs at me.  They loved it!  It is one of the best memories!

With assessments coming, I thought this would be a fun writing activity to do.



Now it is your turn to throw your snowball!  Pack it tight and aim well, and don't forget to link up!






No comments:

Post a Comment