Image Map

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Back to School


I am linking up with Blog Hoppin' to let you know about the Back to School Sale on Tpt.  Along with many other teachers, I have put all my items on sale 20% off.  You can use the code BTS12 and get an additional 10% off. 

My TpT has several new items and many of them are great for the beginning of the year.  Hope you find several things to add to your cart. 
My Reading Genre Journal - An all year journal for students to keep track of books they have read.


Uniquely Me!  An Autobiography Writing Unit is a great way to start off your All About Me Unit with your students.


Glyph Fun - Monster Glyph and Frog Glyph


These are just a few of the things I have on my TpT.  I have several writing and behavior items too!  Stop by and see if you might want something! My cart is full, but I am sure I have room for a few more items.
Happy Shopping!


1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog & I'm a new follower!! I look forward to following along & sharing ideas! Good luck with your sale! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete