Image Map

Friday, August 24, 2012

Wonderful Week

What a wonderful week!  This week was my first official week back to school, and it was full of teacher meetings, faculty meetings, grade level meetings, and even more meetings.  It is always exciting starting a new year, decorating the room, creating lessons and activities, planning for the first week, and meeting the best kids ever!  Open house was last night it was full of energy and excitement by everybody.  I loved meeting all my kids and their families.  Also, I loved seeing so many of my past students.  It makes my heart grow each year as they come back for their hugs.  Monday will be our first day and I can't wait!  Hope all the rest of you are enjoying the start of the year.

BTW I am getting closer to the 50 giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment