Image Map

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

How to Make an Apple Pie and See the World

A few days ago a shared one of the Kenan Fellow lessons I created that is on Learn NC.  I thought I would share another lesson I created too.  This lesson was a lot of fun to teach.  The students use Google Earth and actually can make an apple pie (or ice cream).  I hope it is a lesson you can adapt and use in your classroom.  It has not been added yet to Learn NC so I decided to upload everything you would need to google docs.  Just click on the links on the pictures and at the bottom to get everything you will need.  The most important thing is the book!  You can pick up a copy here

Lesson Plan


Google Earth KMZ File for the lesson

Other documents that go along with the lesson are a student sheet, teacher answer key, and an assessment

I really hope you enjoy this lesson as much as I did.  Good luck and let me know if you use it.


No comments:

Post a Comment